1.22.2012

67 - Rock Solid Wrap-up #1

My first week of the Rock Solid Challenge went surprisingly well! The thing that was the hardest for me? 64 oz of water. Like I said before, I don't really like water all that much. I only achieved the entire 64 oz 2 out of the six days, but I am proud of myself for even succeeding in that! Hopefully next week will yield more water-drinking.

I still don't have vitamins, so I didn't get any points for that. I'm hopefully going to the store tomorrow though so I should be able to pick some up. The vegetables were probably the second hardest thing to do, but I got all four servings 5 of the 6 days.

Surprisingly, the thing I wanted to do the most was exercise. There was only one day that I didn't get exercise this week, and the other times I loved it. I usually go to the gym between an hour or an hour and a half, and I speak for all of the athletes out there when I say that exercise can be addicting! After the first couple days my muscles hurt a bit and I had to push through the first ten minutes, but then it just felt really good. I've learned that watching movies is the best thing to take my mind off of the fact that I'm exercising, so my iPod touch is a handy thing to have. Music is good, too, but movies fully engage my brain and it's easier to go for longer.

Also, I've flossed every single night this week. I've never flossed so much in my life. Maybe that grosses you out, maybe it doesn't. But that's the truth.

Grand point total minus cheat points = 62

With cheat points = 65

Stuff to work on:

  • Go to the gym every day
  • Drink more water
  • Get vitamins 
  • More vegetables 
  • More sleep

Check back next Sunday for wrap-up #2!

This is what I watched at the gym for most of the week. It's on Netflix. If you like Sherlock Holmes,  you'll like this mini-series! It has three episodes, each an hour and a half long. Season two is on BBC right now (also three episodes at 90 minutes each). 

No comments:

Post a Comment