1.21.2012

66 - Coldplay

For those of you who don't know, my favorite band is Coldplay. Chris Martin is one of the most talented musicians of our generation and he uses his talents to create moving, powerful music.








I will admit that I like their earlier albums more than their current ones, but I feel like I just have to give their newest one more of a try. Either way, Coldplay remains my favorite band. And when I do get a house or an apartment that's not a dorm, I'm gonna do something like this on my wall:


For my 16th birthday, they were on their Viva la Vida tour and my mom took me to their concert. The only way I can describe how I felt afterwards is high on music. Kind of how I get high on Shakespeare...
The words and music inspire me.
:)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous21.1.12

    I love this post. Coldplay is MY WORLD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No joke. For every mood I am in, there is inevitably a Coldplay song that matches it perfectly.

      Delete
  2. Hey I don't know who you are but google brought me here, estan bien chidas.

    ReplyDelete