1.11.2012

61 - A Thousand Faces

For Christmas, my mother gave me a semi-professional curling iron. My hair is stalk-straight and normally takes SO MUCH hairspray to hold its shape. My hair is very fine (in-between thick and thin), but I have a lot of it. As a result, it takes about an hour and a half to curl my hair. This morning, I woke up at 7:45 so I would have time to curl it and get ready for my 10:30 class. I also didn't have hairspray. A pointless effort, you say? Not so. My curling iron is so hot that the curls stayed! Well, sort of. The back -- not so much. I took a half hour after all of my classes to touch up. I like taking funny facial expression pictures, so it seemed like the perfect time what with my hair being all curled and all...










Yes, this post is all about me. But, darnit, I looked pretty today and this is my blog. :) 
If it makes you feel any better, I burned my finger on the curling iron. Ouch :( Also, yesterday I accidentally got face wash in my eye. Ouch again :(

At the very least I made you laugh, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment