8.24.2011

22 - Colorful Kolbie

So today was the first day of Connections, which is kind of like a freshman orientation class. Its from Wednesday to Saturday, and it's 2 credits so that's nice.

ANYWAY.

My class has fifteen kids in it, and to start out we played the Name Game. Otherwise known as the mnemonic device game. I was Colorful Kolbie.

It doesn't really feel like school yet... but that's because my "class" isn't really like a class. I've been here for five days and I feel like it's flown by. I have to say... I was ready for this. It just feels... normal. Of course I miss everyone, but I think this is good for me. :)

My roommate, Molly, bought chalk at the Walmart last night and we drew outside our door today with some friends we met in our ward. I haven't played with chalk in a long time, but it was really fun haha. My roommate is really fun and we get along really well, like right from the beginning. Knowing myself, that was kind of surprising... but I really like her :)

Here are pictures of the chalk drawings:









I have a good feeling about this year :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment