8.01.2011

11 - 19 Days

In 19 days, I'm taking a leap into my future.
I'm leaving what I've known behind, and hoping that everything will be ok.
I'm starting a life that I've been dreaming of for a long time.
I'm becoming my own person, with her own consequences.

In 19 days, I'm free.
Free to do what I want, eat what I want, see who I want, whenever I want.
But that choice is mine, and so is the responsibility.
I'm going to find out what I'm really capable of.

In 19 days, I'm no longer a child.
I'll no longer have extra credit.
I'll no longer have a reputation.
I'll no longer have my own room.

In 19 days, I take one step further to a life of independence.

I'm not there yet. I won't be for a while.
But this one step will be a life changing one nevertheless.

19 days.

My college week at a glance:

Monday - Yoga, 8:30-9:20; English 2210, 10:30-11:20; Life Science, 11:30-12:20; Creative Arts, 2:30-3:20.
Tuesday - English 2010, 1:30-2:45.
Wednesday - Same as Monday
Thursday - Same as Tuesday
Friday - Same as Monday, but no Yoga.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment