8.21.2011

20 - Endless Summer

Summer is over.
And now is the time of good-byes.



My best friends and I had our last hoorah before we all moved off to college, and off to the next chapter in our lives. We dubbed ourselves the United Fellowship of Fraternal Fourtuplets. It was a fun time, a memorable time, a sad time. Tear-stained time. But we all know that it's not the end of our friendship, it's not time to say goodbye. It's time to say "good luck, have fun, and tell me all about it."



If a friendship is strong enough, it'll never end. Even through time, distance, hardship -- you can always count on your friends. Your sisters from another mister. Your therapists, your critic, your teachers, your mentors.


I'll miss you Rachel, Adri, and Kenzie. But I won't forget you. Not ever. College is now, life is next, and we may not always be together. But we'll always have each other. No matter what. Just a phone call away.


Go make new friends. Go make new adventures.
And tell me all about it.

Love, Kolbs

3 comments:

  1. Send me the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I know how! I'll email them to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But I'll still do a disc and prints if you guys want haha

    ReplyDelete