8.23.2011

21 - Ask About Our Women's Clothing

So... all of the weird stories about college are true.
The most RANDOM things happen haha. In the four days I've been here, there have been dance parties, water fights, booze invites, dodgeball games, basically really loud things haha.

And, the mother of all random things..

Wait for it...

Free clothes that someone found in his apartment, left by the previous female tenant. Sizes range from XS-XXL, to maternity.

If you don't believe me, observe.



It was one of Cole's friends, so I got almost first dibs. Some of them still had tags on them! We have a lot of theories as to why she left them there, but it will always remain a mystery. So, strange woman who left her wardrobe in Logan, thank you for your generosity. I will wash them vigorously though.

So I guess it's not super random. But it was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment