8.16.2011

17 - Fondnicity

Finishing up my packing today. The only things left are the things I'm going to need for the rest of the few days that I'm living in my mom's house. (a few shirts, toothbrush, razor, etc..) Then it's off to Logan for college adventures!



Somehow, growing up seems a tad surreal to me. I don't feel like it's happening. I'm pretty sure I'm going to feel like this until it's happening to my own kids, in however many years, and then I'll be all nostalgic and talk about how the time ran away from me.

But everyone says college is the time that you're always gonna look back on with fond memories. So I'm excited to make those memories and have something to look back on fondly. With fondness. Fondnicity.

I know that I'll look back on college with fondnicity. Because as I look back on my high school memories, that's exactly what I have. High school was awesome and college is going to be just as good. Maybe even better :)

Some fun high school times:

24 Hour fast for Justin Hepler

Themed birthday parties. No, we're not six. ;)

Being Annie :)

Choir Tour. Being Madrigal President. 

Funny Christmas parties!

Concerto Night -- O Mio Babbino Caro

First date with Cole and the girl who became one of my best friends the moment I met her. 

Winning debate tournaments. Everyone hates Cottonwood :)

Football games. Even if I don't really like them haha

Funny pictures with friends!

Being cold and bored while waiting for Vampire Weekend (the band) with another best friend. 

Being lectured on how bad Mt. Dew is for me...

Mousetrap -- one of 13 plays I was in at Cottonwood. 

Sara got married!

Dances -- this is prom 2011

Being the Cottonwood Theatre Society Secretary 

Conquering AP classes. These happen to be the physics bunnies. 

Finding long lost relatives. This guy is my cousin, but I didn't know that until three months ago. We were friends before we were cousins...

My nephew, Porter, was born :)

Look at him now! The little stud. 

And of course high school is where I met Cole ... :)






And it all led up to this.



I had good times in high school. Full of fondnicity.
Now it's time to start all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment