8.08.2011

14 - Collegiate Class

If I had a lot of money, and could shop for my clothes at the cutest online shopping center (modcloth.com), I would buy all of my clothes there.

But, for now, I can only look everyday at their new stuff and wish. Then shop for similar things, at a less expensive store.

However, I want to share my findings, in the hopes that everyone discovers my favorite shopping website and they have enough money to buy a real store.

And put it in Utah.

Because that's where I am.

So, shopping there, I would wear this on my first day of college:
These pants. They're called "Bookish Babe Jeans". 

This top. Loose, but not lazy loose. Looks like I'm ready to study. 
These shoes. I love sneakers. 
This necklace is called "love my typewriter" necklace. If I had a typewriter, I would love it. If I had this necklace, I would also love it.

I wish I could shop there. But I have about five dollars to my name, no job experience, no job prospects, and my mom doesn't want me to have a job my first year of college. But someday, modcloth.com, I will be a frequent buyer. You're gonna love me. 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8.8.11

    Kolbie, I love your blog! It is adorable. It makes me want to "redecorate" mine. And like you, I love to start school with a brand new sense of style. I think yours is great! :) I want to see pictures of your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pattie! When I do get my school clothes, I'll definitely post my real outfit :) haha

    ReplyDelete