2.09.2012

76 - Wizardry

Ok - so, weird but awesome dream.

Voldemort came back. Not only for the first time, or the second time, but the third time. The first time, Harry defeated him. The second time, MY FAMILY defeated him (which was what the 8th book was about), and in this dream he came back for a third time! Everyone in my family was preparing for an epic battle of magic. I couldn't find my wand and Mom almost made me leave so I wouldn't get hurt, but then Tyler proclaimed "Accio Kolbie's wand!" and it flew into my hand! Then I did all sorts of magic stuff, and Voldemort arrived in all of his evil glory. The battle was tough -- no one knew who was going to win. But then Cole and I teamed up and did a super spell on old Voldy and he exploded. (None of that flaking away stuff he did in the movie... bleh.)

Seriously? I woke up so empowered. And also disappointed. :(

I wish I was a wizard so much.


2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what I said in your dream, but I'll take credit for being a hero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This. Is. AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete