11.14.2011

43 - Idiosyncrasies

Everyone has weird quirks. I find it interesting to see what people's likes and dislikes are -- mine especially.

Likes:

  • washing the dishes
  • folding laundry
  • reading with music on 
  • sleeping with music on
  • writing on a whiteboard 
  • doodling in words 
  • doodling words in the air
  • being cold, but with lots of blankets 
  • the smell of winter (because, yes, it has a smell)
  • close-toed shoes
  • sad movies
  • melancholy music
Dislikes: 
  • vacuuming (ask me, and I'll explain it to you)
  • the smell of gasoline
  • being hot, even if there's a fan or I'm in a tanktop
  • open-toed shoes
  • coloring
  • reading with people talking around me 
  • being touched (I don't give hugs unless we're REALLY good friends.) 
  • cheesy music 
  • overdramatic acting 
  • voices that scoop when they sing 
These are just a few... Obviously, if I went into everything that I liked and disliked, this post would be MUCH longer. Haha. But these are things that people have commented to me before as being odd or weird. 

We all have weird idiosyncrasies. Quirks. It's part of what makes us human! Embrace being an individual. It's one of the greatest gifts we've been given. 

No comments:

Post a Comment