5.26.2012

91 - Gone

In three days, he'll be gone.

He's leaving for 9 weeks and 4 days - basically the whole summer.

I know that people expected him to leave for a longer amount of time, in order to do something else that's also good. But I have faith that he knows how to receive answers for his life. I believe he's doing what he's supposed to do. And I'm proud of him.

I also know that some people have different opinions concerning our relationship. To those people: I appreciate all of the love you have. I really do. Just know that I know how to make prayerful decisions, too. And, ultimately, the only opinion that matters is the Lord's opinion.

In three days, my best friend is leaving. He's the person I talk to about everything. He's the person with whom I want to spend every minute. He's the person I worry about and pray about and laugh with and cry with and argue with and love with every day. Love doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful.

In three days, I'm going to be very sad. So regardless of your opinion about our relationship, I'm going to need some help. I'm going to need some care. I'm going to need some love.


-ka

No comments:

Post a Comment