9.16.2011

30 - A Bit Chilly..

For the first time that I've been in Logan, it's a bit chilly today. I'm sitting a bench outside of my next class and kind of getting excited to wear my warmer clothes!

Autumn is my favorite season, FYI.

Speaking of Autumn, the first day of fall is a week from today. I love looking at all of the colors of leaves and walking in crisp weather with a light jacket on... it just makes me so happy to have this beautiful earth to live on :) I'm excited for fall to start. Right now I can see a couple leaves changing, but there are so many trees around campus and I just know that it's going to be so pretty in a month.

I'm especially excited now that I'm in college. I don't know why, but it's just what I picture when I think of a college student. I'd be wearing my glasses, a cardigan with a cute t-shirt and jeans, with my converse. And then the orange and brown and gold colors are surrounding me and the wind blows the leaves around my feet...

I have to admit, college is exactly what I thought it was gonna be. Studying and working hard for classes, but still having time to relax. I love having time between my classes. Like right now, for instance. My last class ended at 12:30 and my next one doesn't start until 2:30. So I usually get lunch at the student center and then hang out in the honors lounge or outside of Old Main (which is right next to the building my 2:30 class is in.)

Here I am sitting on the bench.


It's a good time. Haha.
Also, I may or may not have taken several different shots with different faces so I could get one that I really liked. Heard a few snickers from people watching me.
Notice the redness in my face? That's the chilly part :) However, the redness between my eyes is a birthmark. So don't count that.

Oh -- starting to rain. Gotta go!

1 comment:

  1. I'm super jealous it's getting chilly there. I wish it would get colder here. I even put up my fall wreath on my door in hopes it would give mother nature a hint to start cooling things down! I'm glad things are going well for you, I miss you.

    ReplyDelete