9.10.2011

28 - Mission Impossible: Week One

For a very long time now, I've had a nemesis.

This nemesis is not a shape-shifter, nor invisible.
She's not a threat to me or my reputation...

She and I have just never seen eye to eye.

This is a picture of her:
We have tried and tried to get along but it just has never worked. I had to resort to having a relationship with her sister.


Don't get me wrong, her sister's great. But somehow her workouts don't quite do it in the way that she does.  

At the start of my new life in college, I decided to make new friends. So, I'm beginning a series entitled Mission Impossible. And by the end of the year, my goal is to learn to like running. I know it's impossible, but that is why this segment is named as such. It's an impossible mission. But, hopefully, I will go from this: 


to this 


in no time flat. 

I will do it. And I will blog about it.
I've got three workouts under my belt. Albeit, only one of those was using the treadmill. 
But I will accomplish this. 

By the end of the year, me and ms. treadmill are gonna be like this 


Be jealous.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I was gonna try to do that too! Great minds DO think alike....or a great mind like you thinks like my normal mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha no, it's definitely both of our great minds :)

    ReplyDelete