9.08.2011

27 - The Pen

So I bought this pen.

I bought it because it seemed more college-like than my normal sparkle bic ballpoint pens.
In fact, I bought a pack of four. With black, blue, and red ink.

I put the pens in my drawer, and thought nothing of it.

When I needed a pen, later on in the day, I just happened to open that pack of pens first.
Then I started writing on my desk calendar. Normally, when writing on a desk calendar, I would feel like this.


But when I started writing with this pen, all of the sudden it was like 




And I'm not gonna lie, I felt a little bit like this 


Except I'm in the picture. 
Now, I know that Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Rupert Grint aren't ACTUALLY magical and they don't ACTUALLY use quills. But I just felt like part of the club. The elite. Because they HAD used them, when they filmed their movies... and now I have a bit of that experience. I was a little bit a part of Harry Potter. It takes me back to the day when I once made a calligraphy pen and tried to use paint for ink. 

So, suffice it to say that I ONLY use the uni-ball vision now. 
I like scratchy-scratch noise it makes. And as the true Harry Potter fan that I am, I feel like I'm using a quill. A magical quill. That will take me to places I've never been before. Maybe not Hogwarts, but I'm not picky. 

Narnia will do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment