12.07.2011

52 - The DVD

I need to move out.

Molly already is. And tonight, things have gone too far.

A few weeks ago, Molly and I took our DVDs and put them back in our room because SOMEBODY *coughWhitneycough* had been leaving them out of their cases every single time she watched them. Today, one of my DVDs was in the DVD player. And the case was still in my room, where I left it.

She went into my room, took my DVD out of the case, and put the case back so I wouldn't notice. Then left it in the DVD player.

My DVD player, by the way. And she watched it on my TV.

I also need to mention that this same DVD was missing from my library when I moved the DVDs, and it was left on the entertainment center the next day. Which means she took it into out of the common room and into her room.

All of this without asking me. Not one word.

I'm furious. But I can't talk to her right now, because I would just do my scary yelling. That makes people cry.

I NEED to move out.

Aforementioned DVD

3 comments:

  1. I hate it when people are inconsiderate like that!! (I've had a few roommates that could be categorized that way..) Let us know if we can in any way help you find a new place to live...living with kind, respectful and considerate people (even if you aren't even good friends) can make all the difference in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see you do your scary yell...as long as it isn't directed at me. I don't want to cry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a great place you can live. There just so happens to be a vacancy in my room. Darlynn and I are very nice, considerate people. The only catch is that you'd have to move all the way to Virginia. ;)

    ReplyDelete